The girls spent their first full day apart today. Violet was not feeling well when she woke up, so Olivia went to daycare and Violet went to the doctor. We found out that Violet has strep throat. The doctor was extremely surprised, he said it is rare for kids under 18 months to get strep. So I stayed home with Violet today while Olivia went to daycare. Violet actually acted pretty normal most of the day, her sickness didn't seem to bother her too much. She has to be on antibiotics for 24 hours before she can return to daycare, so I have to stay home with her for a few hours tomorrow morning and then I will bring her back to daycare.
Jamie stayed home with Violet while I went to pick up Olivia from daycare in the evening. It was so funny when Olivia & I came in the house and the girls saw each other. They both went crazy with smiles and started giggling. We put them on the floor so they could say hi to each other, and Violet kept giving Olivia kisses. She would crawl across the room with her mouth open and plant one on Olivia. It was so cute. I think they missed each other!
2011 State Fair in Pictures
15 years ago
1 comment:
Awwww...that is so cute!! I'm glad the girls love each other so much! And I hope Violet is feeling better soon.
Post a Comment