Thursday, January 29, 2009

Growing Up

Olivia & Violet are really picking up on sounds like crazy. Their favorite word is still "dada." That's all I hear...dada, dada, dada! :) Olivia has started shrugging too. We were playing hide and seek the other night. I asked her where Daddy went and she looked at me, put her hands up in the air and shrugged her shoulders. I just cracked up.

They have also turned our house into Wrestle Mania central. They love to tackle, body slam, and sit on each other. They both laugh hysterically, and then switch places. Violet has really taken off with walking. She actually wants to walk everywhere now instead of crawling. She doesn't have her balance totally down pat yet, but she gets better each day. They "chase" each other around the dining room table, but Olivia usually laps Violet because she can walk that much faster.

They both have bottomless pits for stomachs. They eat more than I do. It is unbelievable how much food they can pack into their bulging bellies.

They have been in very good moods the past few days. We have actually had a very fun week with them. Here is a video from earlier this week, which shows them being quizzed on their animal knowledge.

No comments: