Last Saturday, we bought our Christmas tree. Daddy picked it out, Violet approved it, and Olivia was more interested in stomping around in the snow in her boots than looking at trees. We decorated our tree later that today. The girls wanted to help, so Daddy & I put on the lights and then the girls hung some ornaments. Daddy put hangers on the ornaments for them, and the girls hung the ornaments on the tree all by themselves. They lasted for about 15 minutes, and then they both announced "I'm done." They did a great job, but we chuckled because all of their ornaments were in one spot at the bottom of the tree. Daddy and I spread out the ornaments and finished the decorating. When we were done, Olivia said, "When Santa comes, he will think our tree is beautiful and then he will stay overnight." Enough said!
Violet & Olivia decorating the tree:

Violet & Olivia admiring their work (does it look a little front heavy?):

Violet in front of our finished tree:

I would also like to share a picture of Jamie's play-doh masterpiece. He started with the tree, and then the girls kept telling him he needed to add things (Santa, then Rudolph, then the sleigh, then presents...) I think they were pretty impressed when he was done!
No comments:
Post a Comment