Monday, July 21, 2008

Getting Mobile



The girls are mobile. It happened on July 19th while I was gone on vacation in Florida. They each have their own version of crawling. Violet pretty much does an army belly crawl, while Olivia looks like a frog scooting her knees up and down on the floor.

Olivia has already found herself in some predicaments. She backed herself under our dining room table and got stuck under a chair. Violet has not been as adventurous yet.

As I mentioned, I was on vacation when they started to understand the concept of crawling. Jamie had his hands full. He said he couldn't leave them alone or they would be on the other side of the room when he came back.

I went to Orlando with my Mom and three sisters. We had a great time. It was a very relaxing break. It was overcast most of the time we were there, so it wasn't extremely hot which was nice. We spent a day at Universal Studios, saw "Cirque du Soliel" at Downtown Disney and "Blue Man Group" at CityWalk. Otherwise we just hung out at the pool and relaxed. It was fun, but it is always nice to come home. I sure missed the girls!

No comments: