Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Early Birthday Party

We went up to the Suchy farm on November 7 & 8 for deer hunting, and since we were all at the farm we decided to celebrate Olivia & Violet's second birthday a few weeks early. The girls had a lot of fun. We had a very delicious meal, and then the girls had cupcakes and opened presents. Olivia had no problem blowing out the candle on her cupcake, but Violet needed some help from Auntie Jill. They enjoyed opening presents, although they were very slow and precise about it. :)

Jamie didn't have any luck deer hunting. He sat out in the woods for 12 hours on Saturday and didn't see anything except a bunch of turkeys. His dad was the only one in their party that fired a shot, and it was a pretty low percentage shot since the deer was running.

Olivia in her "I Am 2" shirt:

Violet in her "I Am 2" shirt:Olivia & Violet opening presents:

Violet & Olivia blowing out their birthday candles:

1 comment:

terri browne said...

I can't believe they are already almost 2 years old! They are growing up so fast!