Olivia and Violet have still been enjoying swimming lessons. They are more willing to put their faces in the water and they have also been learning how to float on their backs. The challenge is controlling their bladders. The water does strange things to them, so they usually have to go to the bathroom three to four times during their 30 minute lesson. Not fun for mom and dad who have to take them constantly.
On Saturday, January 29th, we put the girls down for a nap. They were a bit restless, so I checked on them about 15 minutes later just to make sure they had settled down. Olivia was asleep in her bed so I tucked her in. I went over to Violet's bed to tuck her in as well and I could find her. I threw back the covers to make sure she was not in her bed. I was a little worried for a minute, but then I looked around upstairs and found her in the toy room like this:
Apparently she did not want to nap in her bed! Too funny. Here are a few other recent pictures.
Olivia putting her face in the water during swimming lessons:
Violet floating on her back during swimming lessons:
Olivia & Violet on the Viking sleds at the Fire & Ice Festival: 
Daddy pushing Violet on a Viking sled:

Daddy pushing Violet on a Viking sled:
1 comment:
I want someone to push me on one of those Viking sleds! :)
Post a Comment